firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-800-781-3043
Tip #1 – Don’t be turned off by how they smell
When you first open the veggies, they may not smell appetizing to you, but get over it! The Korean’s (Kim Chi) and the Germans (Sauerkraut) have been eating cultured food for centuries and they’ve managed. We’re not familiar with the smell because our American Diet has been lacking in soured, cultured foods while processed foods have flourished. Don’t worry, the smell goes away and so does your constipation, not to mention your ease in digestion as you add billions of probiotics and enzymes into your body. Now that’s hmmmm, hmmmm, good!
Tip #2 – Season those veggies!
Shake or pour the following ingredients to create yummy servings:
- Sea salts
- Organic salad dressing
- Dulse flakes
- Essential Oils: Pumpkinseed, Flaxseed and Olive
The list can go on…
Tip #3 – Treat ‘em like the vegetables they are
- Toss into an organic salad
- Roll in a sheet of nori; add lettuce, mustard, and/or chicken
- Add them to a wrap; add avocado, cucumbers, and tomatoes
- Use as dip with flaxseed crackers or baked blue corn chips
- Toss a spoonful of veggies throughout your salad along with an unrefined, organic, first-cold pressed oil as a tasty alternative to vinegar.
- Add veggies to a sandwich or wrap along with lettuce, tomatoes andother fresh veggies.
- Add cultured veggies to raw sour cream, homemade organic mayonnaise or organic Dijon mustard for an incredible spread/dip to serve along with raw veggies.
- Spoon some veggies over an organic avocado, add sea salt and drizzleon roasted pumpkin seed oil, pine nut oil, or macadamia nut oil and devour!
- Serve a side of veggies to complement organic scrambled eggs cooked in coconut oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- If you’re eating red potatoes or sweet potatoes, bake or roast as usual, melt on raw butter and add sea salt, allow cooling for a few minutes.
- Spoon veggies over potatoes and enjoy them like never before.
- Place a sheet of Nori seaweed on a flat surface. Spread on raw, organic sesame tahini and sprinkle with sea salt and dulse flakes.
- Add organic chicken or turkey slices, organic romaine lettuce, thinly sliced cucumber and cultured veggies. Roll up and enjoy!
- Serve veggies mixed with a tasty oil and sea salt along with baked blue corn chips as a healthier alternative to commercial salsa.
Got a tip? Send it to Aria at email@example.com